Building Blocks - Creating Living room!

I am sure anyone who has toddlers or young children in their house would at least have a basic version of the blocks - it might be plastic or wood or anything! Recently blocks have been lying all around my living room ever since my hubby's friend gifted this to my little V. My husband was quite interested with this stuff and I was able to see a tall building set up in about 15-20 minutes. Did I tell you it came down in a matter of seconds once Little V happily jumped into it? He was so happy to do so! However, I was never attracted to them nor was I interested in building things. Little V would just try to stack the blocks; as for him, colors and shapes are very attractive and amusing!

But today, I wanted to play with him during his playtime and this is where I landed up. This is interesting and makes me think how to build or what to do with those variety of blocks and colors. I just went ahead to build some basic things (which were right in front of me) like the Sofa/Coffee table/Working table in the Living room. May be this would be more interesting if I was a child! Nevertheless, here we go with our today's simple assembly - The living room!


Yes, that is a Ninja Turtle sitting on our Sofa! A TV would have been perfect but nevertheless this looks cool! :) 

Yes, that's a working table with a small chair on the left side. Isn't that a cute chair to sit on the right with some bright colors?

Here we go with the full view of our Living room! So colorful! :)

I guess when Little V grows up, he would start building some better ones and enjoy his creativity. This blocks makes one think and let them explore the endless opportunities with their own creations! 

Comments

Popular Spicy Odyssey's